Today was Samuel's first dentist appointment. He did really great. He watched while Anna was getting her teeth cleaned and wasn't super excited about the idea of going next. But once they gave him a "Cars" toothbrush he was all for it. He is such a big boy! Oh and our record still stands, five kids and no cavities. We thought Anna had a cavity but ended up it was a false alarm. Now that I publicly announce this our next appointment we will have ten cavities!!! Knock on wood!
Well done everyone!!! Sammy is too cute in those glasses. I'm gearing up to bring Bennett to the dentist sometime soon...I'm terrified...not of cavities but of how he'll react.
2 comments:
Ahh -- thanks for the videos. Sammy did great! YEAH -- NO CAVITIES! Big hugs.....
Well done everyone!!! Sammy is too cute in those glasses. I'm gearing up to bring Bennett to the dentist sometime soon...I'm terrified...not of cavities but of how he'll react.
Post a Comment