Monday, September 28, 2009

Ahh....what just happened????

Today Samuel surprised all of us by walking up and down the stairs without holding onto anything. He was coming inside the house to give me a flower he picked for me. Just made my whole day, week, maybe month!!! Daniel saw him do it once and was like "Ahh....what just happened???" after a second of shock put Sam back down and filmed him. A few days ago I brought Sammy into the gas station and a lady said "MY you are handsome!" Sam looked her right in the eye and said "NO, I Sammy and I TWO!" We all laughed. I love this stage. I even love his little tantrum throwing fits. I am really trying to not take a minute for granted.









3 comments:

Denise said...

Yeah, Sammy!

Barbara said...

WOW!!!!! He is amazing! I just love it when they do something out of the blue - it takes your breath away doesn't it?

Grandma Tex said...

He is doing so good. I just watched him over and over.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...