Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"The Curb"

As I have mentioned before Sam has a hard time stepping over curbs or walking up stairs without a railing.



TODAY he learned how. Daniel sent me this today at work. I was so proud of him. For most kids this is not a hard thing to learn. In fact I never even thought about this until I noticed that Sam would stop and crawl up these spots because he has nothing to hold onto. So today I was super happy to see him do this. This particular park has a higher then average curb, so even better!!! In the video you can see how Daniel taught him to JUMP over the curb. He was struggling to bring lefty leg all the way around, so we will have to work on fluidness, but a HUGE step for Sam!

5 comments:

Denise said...

Way to go Sammy and Daniel!

Nancy Adele said...

Hurrah, Hurrah, Hurrah for Sammy! And for Daniel too!

Kiera said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! This is very cool to see! He is doing so well! He did a great job of switching legs also in trying to figure out how the best way to do it was!

Barbara said...

What a determined guy!!! Way to go Sammy!

Grandma Tex said...

He did it good job little man.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...