The past couple of weeks Sammy has been talking more and more. He has been saying more three-four word sentences. He is saying words out of the blue that we didn't know he even knew. It has been so fun to see. The other word we have been hearing CONSTANTLY is "Why?". We will ask him to do something or say something and he will say "Why?". I was a bit surprised at first because "normally" this is a 3-3 1/2 year old question. Today at therapy Stephanie asked him to put the bean bags in a different place then we normally do. So Sammy asked her "Why?". She just laughed at him but then of course explained why. I told her that he is always asking us "Why?" lately. I said I remember my other kids doing this at around 3 not barely 2. She said basically that these hemi kids brains have to work so hard that she is always surprised by what they say and do. US TOO!
You can't tell in the picture, but Anna is sitting on the big ball. Sammy wanted to sit on a ball too, but all we had was a small tennis ball. So he goes gets that and sits on it right next to Anna. It cracked me up. I wanted it to be a wordless Wednesday post, but you can't see his tennis ball under him. But it is a cute picture of the two of them. They look so much alike!!!

3 comments:
What a cute picture:) I love the "why" with Sean:)
Drew and I had a great laugh over this picture. Anna is adorable and Sammy is such a ham! That is too funny about asking "why!" Sammy is such an impressive little guy!
I love the picture they look so cute. Samuel makes me laugh. As for asking "WHY" he gets that from his Dad. Daniel was always asking "why" when he was little.I would say it's time for bed. Brush your teeth. Pick up your toys. And the response would be "WHY"
Post a Comment