Challenges are that he really has a hard time rotating his wrist (supination). I am seeing a bit of improvement in this. Today at therapy he was shoveling beans with his left hand and kind of turning his wrist to dump the beans into the bucket. I am hoping that in the coming weeks we will see more improvements with this. He does have good hand movements, but they could be even better if we could turn our wrist to grasp objects.
A challenge I am having is getting good videos of him working. He is on the go so much, that it doesn't allow us to get good shots of him lately. When I do try to film him, we get dinosaur Sammy and puppy Sammy. We are always different animals these days.

7 comments:
Sammy is all boy, Suzanne, "snips and snails and puppy dog tails." He is doing very very well. Give him a GREAT big hug for me! Great Grandma Reis
Oh my, those videos crack me up!! He is so cute and such a big boy!
I'm so impressed with all that he is doing with lefty! He really is doing just great!
Those videos had me LOL! He is such a boy. I love it. I may need lots of advice in a few years. ;)
Wow! Sammy is doing awesome, that is very impressive with the sippy.
Very cute videos too! And can I say your house looks immaculate...make me sick girl.
LOL! The videos were wonderful! He is so funny! What a character!
He is doing great with the cast. I am so impressed with everything that he is doing. It was amazing to me to watch the Little Dude with the cast last year. You can almost see new pathways in the brain being created.
Go Sammy!!
He totally makes be laugh when I watch videos of him. I'm so happy that Sammy is getting stronger every day. I'm glad he is doing so well.
Love,
Aunt Shawna
I love the videos. He is all boy and watching him is lots of fun.
Post a Comment