I said yesterday that Sammy has been enjoying the beans at therapy. I made our own little bean pit here. He likes to fill up the little cups then I have been having him then pour the beans out. Right now I am having to remind him and guide him to supinate. I am happy to find something at home that he enjoys doing that forces him to rotate his wrist. All the kids enjoyed playing in the beans. Sometimes, I feel guilty that I find all these new ideas for Sammy. I would honestly NEVER of let my big kids play with a bucket of beans. Far too messy! All in the name of therapy!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
CIT-Day Seven
I said yesterday that Sammy has been enjoying the beans at therapy. I made our own little bean pit here. He likes to fill up the little cups then I have been having him then pour the beans out. Right now I am having to remind him and guide him to supinate. I am happy to find something at home that he enjoys doing that forces him to rotate his wrist. All the kids enjoyed playing in the beans. Sometimes, I feel guilty that I find all these new ideas for Sammy. I would honestly NEVER of let my big kids play with a bucket of beans. Far too messy! All in the name of therapy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The beans are great! We used to let Max do the same. I smiled at what you said about "In the name of therapy," we have let Max make major messes with shaving cream in the name of therapy, with grains of rice, with the food he eats, all in the name of therapy!
Oh no, I hope all the sickness goes away soon!! Yuck!
Leah loves the beans at therapy too...and the rice, although the rice is SUCH a mess!!!
First off I hope everyone is feeling better soon.
I know the things we do for therapy. Wait till you do shaving cream with a soft puzzle now that is MESSY!
Post a Comment