Thursday, January 8, 2009

"Owie"

Sammy got an owie today. The girls patched him up fairly quickly. He kept wanting everyone to remember that he had an owie. He is quite the little actor. Pardon the sibling squabble, Anna was touching him. Someone is always fighting around here! Notice how he forgot I was standing right there and had to yell "MOM" to tell on Anna. Yeah, he is learning from the best!!!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Here I am, commenting! :)

Poor Sammy, "owies" are no fun!!!

He is just so cute though!!!

Heather said...

What a cute little owie!

Heather and Justin said...

I love that he yells for you when you are standing right there filming the whole thing. That is such a toddler thing to do.

Anonymous said...

"Poor" little boy an owie and a pesty sister.

Kiera said...

I was giggling while watching that! He is so cute! I love the yelling for you!

Barbara said...

Ha! That was too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...