This is a place for me to share my feelings about my sons left hemiparesis.
That kid is so cute!! I can't get enough of him. I am glad you post all his cute little videos!
Haha!! I LOVE the grunts!!!
Boy's have to grunt!
He is so cute! I love the grunts and the giggles! He looks like such a natural walking everywhere!
Looks like you have a soccer player there!
Great videos! I love the grunts too!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That kid is so cute!! I can't get enough of him. I am glad you post all his cute little videos!
Haha!! I LOVE the grunts!!!
Boy's have to grunt!
He is so cute! I love the grunts and the giggles! He looks like such a natural walking everywhere!
Looks like you have a soccer player there!
Great videos! I love the grunts too!
Post a Comment