Friday, October 17, 2008

Our Own Personal PT!

Since the very beginning when we found out that Sammy had CP. Elizabeth has spent time with him helping him and thinking of new "therapies" for him. In the beginning she would build him block towers and hold back his right arm so he would have to use his left hand to knock down the tower. She has worked with him on stairs, transitioning, feeding himself with his left hand, shape containers, puzzles, everything. I often hear her telling him to "Use TWO hands Sammy!". Elizabeth is a very patient person, I am grateful for her sweet, calm nature in our family.

We have been going to lots of different parks after school. This one pictured is the "castle" park and the girls favorite park. It has a smaller toddler section that is nice for Sammy, but like everything he wanted to be on the big part so Elizabeth helped him through everything.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

How wonderful! Do you think I could borrow her?

* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...

Hey- Barb... I'll fight you for her!!! Send her to Arkie!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...