
Joseph LOVES to jump off the stairs. All last winter this was a big thing for him. Sammy now thinks that he should jump off the stairs too. Luckily for both of us he has only actually "jumped" with me right there. There has been a couple of close calls though. Mostly they like to stand there and count. Sammy can count to four, but until the very end of the video he just keeps saying "Tee-Oour!" over and over again. Probably because Joseph kept saying "One-Two!" over and over again. Anyways, I thought it was a cute moment to capture.
4 comments:
I love the video! Sammy is so big and so cute! I love to see it!
Those two are a barrel of energy together. You must have so much fun during the day!
Go boys! Give them both big hugs from Great Grandma Reis!
They are too cute! :)
Great video - those of two handsome, funny guys!
Post a Comment