
Our PT was sick yesterday so we didn't have PT. OT went really well. Sammy is really warming up to our new OT and is working really hard with her. I got some of the new toys for Sammy to practice with here at the house. The snap beads and the smaller wooden beads to thread through the shoe lace. Though the OT there uses aquarium tubing, so I got some of that for us to use here too. It makes it easier for him to thread the beads through, he can do one. This one above Joseph did. The other new toy that the OT brought out yesterday was MEGA BLOCKS. They are just the right size for Sammy and he LOVED playing with them.
1 comment:
Sounds like all is going well! That is great that Sammy is working well for the new OT. That is always hard to swap care providers.
I love the beads on the aquarium string!
Post a Comment