Sammy has been so busy lately! Locking himself in closets, climbing up the ladder to get on the trampoline, trying to flush "things" down the toilet, trying to open the oven door to "help" get dinner out, taking all the condiments out of the fridge, climbing on the kitchen table and standing up(which I think he had some help doing.....though no one is fessing up!), climbing to the big slides at the park by himself. TOTALLY not complaining, but this kid is TOTALLY making up for lost time. Lillian was a monkey like this too, so it is not that I haven't experienced it before. It has just been SEVEN years. When I try to scold him, I just end up smiling cause his little face has so much expression in it. As he is shocked the hot wheel car didn't flush down the toilet and says "Uh-OH!" or "All gone!". Or my favorite, as he takes out the movie that we all were watching saying "OVER!". My favorite new phrase is "Get you!" as he "runs" away from us.Monday, October 6, 2008
busy, Busy, BUSY BOY!!!
Sammy has been so busy lately! Locking himself in closets, climbing up the ladder to get on the trampoline, trying to flush "things" down the toilet, trying to open the oven door to "help" get dinner out, taking all the condiments out of the fridge, climbing on the kitchen table and standing up(which I think he had some help doing.....though no one is fessing up!), climbing to the big slides at the park by himself. TOTALLY not complaining, but this kid is TOTALLY making up for lost time. Lillian was a monkey like this too, so it is not that I haven't experienced it before. It has just been SEVEN years. When I try to scold him, I just end up smiling cause his little face has so much expression in it. As he is shocked the hot wheel car didn't flush down the toilet and says "Uh-OH!" or "All gone!". Or my favorite, as he takes out the movie that we all were watching saying "OVER!". My favorite new phrase is "Get you!" as he "runs" away from us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
HAHA! Is this what I have to look forward too?!?!?! :) I have quite the feeling Leah is going to be a little monkey!!! I'm cracking up at over and trying to flush the car down the toilet!!! Thanks, I needed some humor today!! Sammy--you are awesome! :)
What a great post! I am so glad you have your hands full with a little monkey. I knew he was too smart not to give you a run for your money. ;)
I had to laugh when I read your post because #1, it's funny and #2 I am going to post something similar about Bennett. He is exhausting my lately - he has figured out how to get into everything and because he's so tall he can reach almost everything.
I'm anxious to hear what they have to say about the brace. We're still fighting with Bennett's.
Post a Comment