Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Buddies!

While we were in Minnesota we got to meet our friends, Kiera, Drew and Reichen. I still remember Kiera's first post to me at Baby Center on the CP board there, she through her words was able to calm me down and make me feel hopeful. We instantly connected and there have been many days that through her emails or calls, she has given me hope and calmed me down. It was so nice to finally meet. Thanks for all your support these past months Kiera, you are the woman!!!It is nice that we have our online support group, you ladies know who you are. You have made me laugh and cry, I hope one day we can have a big meet up, so we all can be in real life friends(Amanda we want to go to Chicago sometime!!!)!

3 comments:

Kiera said...

Those are some great photos! Your post made me cry. The same goes back to you girl! I am so glad that we have met (both on-line and in person!)

Call me anytime and you know I will do the same!

It was a great night out at the mall!

Amanda said...

Cute pictures, looks like you had a great time!!

How awesome would it be if we could have one big meet up!?

Let me know when you are in Chicago! We will definitly meet up! :)

Dawn said...

I'm so in for Chicago!! Only about a 5 hour drive for me and I have a brother and IRL friend there too.

Very cute pics. 2 handsome boys with their very pretty Mama's!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...