This is a place for me to share my feelings about my sons left hemiparesis.
Yeah, Yeah, Sammy! Go, Go, Sammy. I can't wait to see you at the end of September!!!!! I think in a couple of weeks Sammy won't be crawling at all. Go, Go, Sammy.
Yay! He looks awesome. I bet he is closer to walking than you think...closer to running, even!
Hate to say "I told you so", but "I told you so!" Big grin. Pretty soon you are going to be chasing this little one all over the place. (And right when the girls are all in school -- bigger grin!) Love you! Grandma and Great Grandma Reis
I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes! That is fantastically inspiring!! WAY TO GO SAMMY!!!! He truly is a little miracle!!
Yay Sammy!
Good work Sammy!! What a cutey!
Way to go, Sammy! That's awesome! I'm so happy for all of you! It won't be long before he's on his own and I can't wait to see that video.
Suzanne - How did I miss this one earlier? I am sitting here crying because I am so happy for you. Drew even asked for your blog address so that he could watch Sammy. You guys are such dear friends to us and we could not be more happy if it was Reichen taking his first steps. Sammy is a miracle and you and Daniel are amazing in the work that you do with him. CONGRATULATIONS!! He looks wonderful.P.S. I love the PJs...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Yeah, Yeah, Sammy! Go, Go, Sammy. I can't wait to see you at the end of September!!!!! I think in a couple of weeks Sammy won't be crawling at all. Go, Go, Sammy.
Yay! He looks awesome. I bet he is closer to walking than you think...closer to running, even!
Hate to say "I told you so", but "I told you so!" Big grin. Pretty soon you are going to be chasing this little one all over the place. (And right when the girls are all in school -- bigger grin!) Love you! Grandma and Great Grandma Reis
I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes! That is fantastically inspiring!! WAY TO GO SAMMY!!!! He truly is a little miracle!!
Yay Sammy!
Good work Sammy!! What a cutey!
Way to go, Sammy! That's awesome! I'm so happy for all of you! It won't be long before he's on his own and I can't wait to see that video.
Suzanne - How did I miss this one earlier? I am sitting here crying because I am so happy for you. Drew even asked for your blog address so that he could watch Sammy. You guys are such dear friends to us and we could not be more happy if it was Reichen taking his first steps. Sammy is a miracle and you and Daniel are amazing in the work that you do with him. CONGRATULATIONS!! He looks wonderful.
P.S. I love the PJs...
Post a Comment