Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Walking Update

We just thought Sammy was being silly doing this, but today after a couple days of this he stood up all on his own!!! I guess if you are a baby this is the best way to strengthen your quads! Sammy is also up to 35 consecutive steps. His balance over the weekend has really improved and that is what has increased his steps. I would now say he is starting to walk!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

YAY SAMMY!!!! He's doing wonderfully!!! He's gonna be off an running before you know it!! :)

Anonymous said...

YAY Sammy!! What a little miracle!!

Barbara said...

Yay Sammy! Great picture - I wish I could do that:)

Kiera said...

Yay Sammy! I am so excited for the little guy! He is doing great!

Now, if the past holds true, Reichen should be walking in 1 month, right? LOL!

Dawn said...

Very awesome! Yay Sammy!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...