Today I decided we needed to get videos of Sammy's latest tricks. We had the other four kids go downstairs so we could get a non-crazy video of him, though you can still here lots of crying coming from down there.
Crawling Video
Pulling Up
Climbing Stairs
Crawling Video
Pulling Up
Climbing Stairs

3 comments:
He looks awesome! He barely looked like he needed the table to pull to a stand at all. And climbing the stairs looked like no trouble at all. Sammy needs to come teach Kailey some new tricks...like remembering to sit back down when she has been standing for a long time, LOL!
GREAT videos! Sammy is doing great. If I didn't know that he was a hemi kid, I would have no idea! He looks like an old pro!
Very inspiring! Leah is trying so hard to pull herself up, she just doesn't have the stregth in lefty yet!
Yay Sammy! these are great videos! He is so cute! I loved how he kept turning around to make sure that the camera was still following him! Such a personality!
Post a Comment