Wednesday, June 25, 2008

"Clean-UP!"

Yesterday, Sammy was playing with his basket of toys. He started to put things back in the basket and he said "EAN-UP!" He has copied me a number of times when I have said "Clean-up!" but this was completely by himself no prompting. I was so proud of him, those are some of my favorite words too! I mean every mom anxiously waits for "luv tu!" but for me "ean-up" is a close second. The other day he crawled into the laundry room and pulled up on the dryer, he was trying to help me put the wet clothes in the dryer. I said Sammy you are my boy through and through! He just looked up and smiled at me. I LOVE this age!

3 comments:

Karly said...

Yay for "ean-up"! Those are some great words and actions. ;)

He looks so adorable, crawling along the sidewalk...like he is on a mission, LOL.

Amanda said...

I can't wait to hear Leah's little voice! I bet Sammy has such an adorable little voice! I LOVE the picture of him crawling on ALL fours!!

Kiera said...

LOL!! That is great that you have a little helper!

I love the crawling picture. He is doing so well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...