Wednesday, July 2, 2008

"Me!"

I always ask the kids if they want something or to do this or that. They all say "ME!" The other day we were driving in the van and I said "Who wants candy?" Sammy said "ME!" before any of the other kids. We all were laughing and laughing. Now he has been saying "ME!" all the time. Yesterday I was making dinner and he kept saying it over and over again. I love this age, they are just so cute! The only age I haven't loved is when the girls were 3, they were sassy. And 5 is tough after they go to school, they are crabby from being so tired.

We have respite care now. It is a beautiful thing. I am going out in a hour for three hours all by myself. We have 20 hours a month! I still can't believe it. I will blog more about that later. Can't believe it has been a week since I blogged.

3 comments:

* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...

I LOVE it!!!!! How sweet is that? Wish we got respite care! Thats way cool!!! You deserve that break!

Dawn said...

That is the coolest! "ME" How cute!

Enjoy your time out! Can't wait to hear more about it.

Barbara said...

Good for you! Enjoy your time - you deserve it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...