Friday, May 30, 2008

YES, he CRIES..... A LOT!



I have had lots of comments about Sammy being so happy. He is such a happy little guy MOST of the TIME!!! Let me tell you this kid CRIES a lot. He always has. He is a total MAMA's BOY and I have to pretty much give him all my attention to make him happy. WELL, this is not even possible on my best days. So this is the pathetic little man I hear while I am cooking dinner, doing laundry, caring for another child, cleaning, reading a book, paying bills etc. I love his little sad face, I will miss it. I still miss Anna's crying baby face when she decided that life outside of mom was ok too. As I was watching this video she said to me "MOM, why aren't you taking good care of your baby? WHY did you not pick him up!?!" She must really sympathize with his situation. For those of you with criers, she at four almost never cries. They DO outgrow it.

3 comments:

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

Ahh, I have to say that even his cry is adorable! I will tell you though, I almost didn't want to watch the video for two reasons, I didn't want his *happy boy* image to be tarnished and I put Mia to bed over an hour ago and she is still not asleep. She hasn't been crying the entire time or anything, but I did have to get her out of bed and give her more Pediasure and hopefully that will put her to rest!

Thanks for letting us see his *other* side! : )

Kiera said...

I loved this video! He is so cute! He has an adorable little cry. I know what you mean about missing the crying. I want my little guy to be happy all of the time, but I think it is adorable when he screws up his face and lets out a huge cry. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...