
I have lots of "small" things I should be doing. But I need to vent about the small things in my life. Summer vacation has just started and I feel like I am bogged down with these little errands, doctors visits, cleaning, bills that need to be paid etc. I just want to be able to sit and read my book, take the kids to the park etc. I realize that lately there has been more paperwork that needs to get done, more appointments, more consults etc, just because we are still getting used to everything. I just am ready to be a normal person again. Though, is that really possible when you have five kids, I don't know. Elizabeth made this picture for me at the beginning of the school year. It makes me laugh because MOM IS.....like seven different people/things. I think she was making a family picture, but wrote MOM IS for whatever reason.
I want to blog more, but I have a deaf school lady coming to check Sammy's ears, bills to pay and thirty five phone calls to make, and laundry to put in the dryer.
3 comments:
You do seem a little overwhelmed. All of those *small* things to add up though and can be very stressful.
I love reading your blog. It gives me something to look forward to (and makes me sad when there isn't an update). It makes me feel understood and validates how I feel (minus 4 of your kids of course). Thanks for bloggin and you are a wonderful MOM and you are so many things to your children (and good thing they see that)!!
I know how you feel. I am so glad to hear that you were approved for respite care. That is what it is there for. Make sure to take some time for yourself also.
You are an amazing Mom and I can see why Elizabeth would believe that you can be in 7 places all at once!!
Post a Comment