Sunday, June 1, 2008

IPOD THERAPY!


Yesterday the girls clipped my iPOD onto Sammy. He LOVED listening to the music and dancing for us all. He was passing over to lefty a lot, too bad his thumb and pointer just like to stick together!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I love seeing him pass to lefty, it's awesome!

Barbara said...

That passing to lefty is great to see and looked like such a natural movement - even though we know it isn't for him. He's so cute and has made such amazing progress recently!

Kiera said...

WOW! That is great movement with lefty! You really will be amazed when you get the cast on how much movement he already has with the hand. I know it will be great for you!

He is ADORABLE!!

Tara said...

I love it. Sammy is really coming along, he is so smart, not to mention how ADORABLE he is. I love seeing the videos. Way to go Sammy!! Bust a move little guy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...