Here Sammy is modeling one of his new spring church outfits it is a bit big, hoping to make it a fall outfit as well. Gotta buy big when you have five and like the Gap a bit too much. Though the sweater vest is from Old Navy and the blue button down shirt is from Walmart(actually Joseph's last year shirt) and the brown cords are Gap. Joseph has the same exact outfit. I love to match them, the girls don't like matching anymore(but OH I used to match them!). Just wait till next Sunday, the fab five Easter stuff is REALLY cute. Or I think it is.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Transition
Here Sammy is modeling one of his new spring church outfits it is a bit big, hoping to make it a fall outfit as well. Gotta buy big when you have five and like the Gap a bit too much. Though the sweater vest is from Old Navy and the blue button down shirt is from Walmart(actually Joseph's last year shirt) and the brown cords are Gap. Joseph has the same exact outfit. I love to match them, the girls don't like matching anymore(but OH I used to match them!). Just wait till next Sunday, the fab five Easter stuff is REALLY cute. Or I think it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love the outfit, the smile and of course the transition picture with the tongue is too cute. I also like the Harry Potter one that you posted. He has the most beautiful eyes!! Oh yeah, I see you must be a shopaholic like me. I now say to my hubby it's 'retail therapy.' I hope the respite care works out too. Looking forward to seeing the FAB 5 Easter pics next week and I always enjoy reading your blog!! Tara
He's so adorable! One of our PT books had a comment in it about crawling and said not to expect it to look like anything you had been working on, LOL. I found this to be true with sitting. They worked with Kailey forever on pushing herself up from side sitting, but in the end she transitions to sitting from a hands/knees position. Silly kids.
Post a Comment