Saturday, March 15, 2008

Good Boy

I did leave Sammy at the drop in daycare place yesterday. He had a really good time and fell asleep on Lillian for an hour(too cute!). We dropped all the kids off at 10:20am and picked them up at 2pm. So they were there for a long time. I was super nervous but it worked out better then what I expected. Also, once we got home I had to run a few errands and meet Heather to go out to eat and fix our hair(so nice to get that done!), so I only breastfed him four times yesterday. When I am home all day with him, he eats probably eight times still. But Daniel said that he drank and held two sippy cups by himself while I was gone. I got home at eleven-ish and almost woke him up to feed him but decided I would risk it. He slept until six this morning!!! What a good boy.

1 comment:

Heather Rittel said...

I think you have done a super job!!! I enjoyed all the effort and time you put into this. This blog will be so beneficial for many. Sammy is so lucky to have such a wonderful mom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...