Monday, March 17, 2008

Infant Development

We had Infant Development over today for the intake appointment. I think they were surprised that I really wanted the service. They said that there are other ways around the 50% but thought CP was an automatic acceptance. So hopefully. I think it will be a great service to have, and they seem to have lots of resources to offer. They come back a week from Thursday for the evaluation.

Here is a funny picture of Sammy he was Harry Potter for Halloween, I love this picture cause he looks so serious! I think I will post past pictures when I don't have one that goes along with the post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this with me. It will help me understand what you are going thru and how I can possibly help and provide support. xoxo.

Kiera said...

In MN the CP dx was an auto-acceptance into the EI program, even though Ike's would not have qualified according to the standard threshold. I will keep fingers crossed

Popcorn House said...

Thanks for letting me know that Kiera because you would think we would have similar guidelines being neighbors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...