

With everything going on, we decided to go away for the weekend and just have fun. We did!!! It was seriously our best little trip we have had. We had no yelling, no whining, no fights just good behaved kids! SO NICE! It is making me realize that as they get older it is just going to be MORE fun. We went out to eat, went to the mall to play at this big dinosaur park and see the small aquarium and went to see Penelope. I even conquered one of my fears, swimming with all five kids. At our hotel there was a fun pirate ship kid pool. I think a few parents may of thought we were crazy having our kids wear life jackets in the kiddie pool. But better safe then sorry my life motto!!!!
1 comment:
I totally agree about being better safe than sorry. I would never forgive myself if something happened that I could have prevented!! I know I tend to over do it on the safety too, but I don't care, i would rather curb my anxiety with the safety precautions and have fun even if it means we might seem crazy :)
Post a Comment