Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"Ummm"

Today I was making dinner and turned around to see Samuel sharpening his pencil with two hands. Samuel is so stubborn. Lately when we ask him to use two hands he will say "why?" or simply "no". But if it is something that he wants to do that is an entirely different story! If you look hard in the picture you can see his tongue sticking out. He does this when he is cutting with scissors too.

This video is really long. I could not get photobucket to let me edit it. I was trying to get him to talk and he didn't really. But he did have some good two handed usage with the camera case. As you can see our two favorite things to say are "Ummmm" and "I dunno know!" One day I am going to get a great video of him talking and talking and talking. He is so cute with all his little ideas, he just won't ever let me video him!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

That was cute!! I love the ummms and the I dunno. Great two handed use on the camera case for sure - he's got a fantastic grip with that left hand!

By the way - Bennett never does what I want him to do when I have the camera on either :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...