
Samuel is doing really good. In the past three days he has had three accidents. And shamefully they were all when I was in charge. Sam is doing WAY better for Daniel then for me. Luckily for the next three days, Daniel will be with him all the time, so he should be back to being a hundred percent. On day three we had NO ACCIDENTS! All and all, he is doing amazingly better then what I expected him to do. Accidents are bound to happen at first. One fun thing that Daniel has seen Sam do, is flush the toilet with his left hand. Daniel has trained him standing up so after he just reached with his left hand to flush the toilet. Sam is so proud of himself, he keeps saying "I big mom". A couple days ago, I said "My baby" to him. He said "I not baby.....Jo-Jo is baby. See I big (as he puts hims hands in the sky)". Just proud of my BIG boy. Now if we could just work on our aim we would be all set.

1 comment:
WTG Sammy! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment