Elizabeth came running in to tell me that Sam was WALKING up the stairs last week. I thought he was doing his regular walking up the stairs but then putting his left hand down for support. But to appease her I followed her to watch Samuel. He was actually walking up the stairs. I told her that I thought she meant his old way of walking up the stairs, like a bear crawl. She was like " Ahh....Mom he has been doing that for months now!"
Up-still needs some work. But still exciting!
Down-he has really gotten quite fluid and fast!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Go, go, go Sammy! I am SO excited for you! That is wonderful to see! We have been working with Little Dude on the stairs a lot and seeing Sammy makes my heart sing! Thank you for sharing it.
Also, I am secretly glad to see that I am not the only Mom who cannot get my kid to perform on command for the video camera. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong :)
Way to go Sammy!!!
Leah is at the stage where she thinks she can walk up and down the stairs by herself without holding on. Drives me crazy, I'm so nervous she is going to fall! When she holds on I'm much less nervous, lol!
Sammy looks great!! Such a big boy!
Aww look at your big boy (almost said baby) trucking up and down those stairs. Yay Sammy!
What a great job! He is definitely coming right along nicely. I loved hearing the other kids in the video too. You have beautiful chaos. :)
Wow - he is doing great!! Stairs are tough for our little hemis and he looks like he has pretty much mastered them.
Sammy is so cute!! I could seriously eat him up!
Post a Comment