Tuesday, April 21, 2009

"Let's Go Fly a Kite!"

We have family home evening on Monday nights. We have a lesson, an activity and a treat. The kids got kites in their Easter baskets and were SO excited to go fly them, they decided that instead of our usual church type activity that kite flying would be much better to do. So off we went to the park. Sammy had a blast flying his kite. I was really happy to see him moving his arm so nicely to keep his kite up.

Here is a video of him flying his kite. You can also head over HERE to see Sammy flying our butterfly kite. The butterfly kite is bigger then Sammy, we have had it for years and the kids love watching it fly.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Hi. I'm a 17 yr old girl with CP. Just wanted to say that your little boy is cute and I enjoy your blog. :)

Grandma Tex said...

Great job he did better than I could do and I have to run to keep a kite up.

Barbara said...

Wow - he did great with that kite!! I loved the video.

Kiera said...

Wow! He did great with the kite! I am so impressed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...