Today Sammy put on Daniel's slippers and said "I Daddy". Sammy has been really into chap stick lately and is always putting some on, notice lefty in the picture! I thought this was cute, because this actually is Daniel's chap stick, so he really was "Daddy".
Great pictures - I love the pjs! I wish I could get Bennett to put on chapstick - his lips get dry when he gets a cold and I have to chase him around to put the stuff on him - he's going to be quicker than me very soon!
4 comments:
Great pictures - I love the pjs! I wish I could get Bennett to put on chapstick - his lips get dry when he gets a cold and I have to chase him around to put the stuff on him - he's going to be quicker than me very soon!
This just totally made me smile. God, I miss that age. Yum.
Oh my goodness, he is so delicious! I love it! He wants to be just like Daddy!
That is too funny! He is so cute! I love their personalities at this age! It is great that he even went as far as getting the chapstick!
Post a Comment