Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"THE HILL"

There is a long ramp at Sammy's therapy building. Last year Anna and Joseph named it "THE HILL". This has always been a hit with the kids. Last year Sammy would crawl up the ramp after Anna and Joseph running. This year, as stupid as it sounds I got all teary watching Sammy for the first time run up and down "THE HILL". Now both boys spend a good 20 minutes each week doing this. It is nice to see him getting stronger and stronger each week. Today, I brought my camera meaning to take pictures of Sammy at therapy. Of course, I totally forgot I brought it. But I did capture the "THE HILL".

In the first video you see him "running" down the hill. As you see he doesn't drag his leg at all. In the second video you can see him dragging his left leg walking up the hill. This is really the only time he drags his leg anymore. I know that as he gets stronger he will be running up the hill too. I wish I could of gotten a great picture of the boys together today. Joseph was too fast!!! They have been playing so cute together lately.


7 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow! That is quite a hill, I'm sure that a few trips for you would help with your fat burning Friday results. ;)

He is just doing so great! I love to see his progress.

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good!

Barbara

Kiera said...

Wow! I remember you talking about "The Hill" in a post last summer! That is quite the ramp! I LOVE seeing the video.

I cannot believe how big Sammy is getting! What happened to the little baby??

He is doing so well! I love seeing him walk and seeing him and Joseph playing together! They are such wonderful brothers to each other!

Amanda said...

Haha, I love that second video, such little boys!!! Leah was cracking up watching it with me!

Sammy is doing so well! He really looks great!!!

Barbara said...

Well done Sammy!! Those hills can be tough - he's doing great to master that! Your two boys are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Sammy is getting stronger everyday.

* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...

He looks like a baby doll in that 1st picture, he is so precious!

Great job on that hill Sammy! Keep on rockin'!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...