Sunday, November 30, 2008

Climbing-CHECK


Sammy can now climb on any chair or coffee table. He is still working on the couches. The couches are harder because he can't use the back to help pull himself up. As you can see in the video he only uses his right arm to pull himself up. We will have to keep reminding him that lefty can help too. Sometimes he just forgets to use his hand/arm, even though it is becoming more functional for him. While I am always so pleased to see him use it, he still only uses it when he needs it. Like he needs two crackers or two cars....crazy boy.

In the first video he thought we were taking his picture so he kept saying "cheese!". The next video he was performing his usual light show for us. Normally he says "ON" and "OFF" but he only says off on this video. We are happy that we no longer have a crying boy by the light switches, he can now climb up himself. This tote was left out after we did our Christmas decorating it has our outside lights in it, Sammy is going to want to have it out permanently it is the perfect height for his favorite light switches. One day I was pulling out of the drive-way and I see flashing outside lights as I drive away, he is always making me laugh!!! I love this age, it is so fun.




5 comments:

Kiera said...

Look at him go! I am so impressed with what he is doing and how he is doing. He is such a little charmer! Keep sharing the videos!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable - and exciting to watch him grow in skill!
Barbara

Amanda said...

Too cute!

I love when he says "Cheese"--adorable!

He's doing just great!

Anonymous said...

He is so dang cute!!! I would have such a hard time saying no to that kid!! He is doing so well!! You guys are doing so well with him. It is so inspiring. Thanks for sharing :)

Barbara said...

Those are wonderful videos - he is truly amazing and cute as a button! He has made so much progress over the last few months!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...