Monday, November 24, 2008

Sucking my LEFT thumb!!!

Today we were waiting to get the girls from school. I look back to see Sammy sucking his left thumb. I was the happiest about him supinating to do it (or at least to neutral......). He has sucked his left hand before, but not for a really long time. Each morning I find his paci outside of his crib, so maybe he is sucking his thumb in the middle of the night. One small step for mankind a GIANT step for a hemi kid. LOL!!!!

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Yay Sammy! It's funny the things we celebrate isn't it? Today Bennett was on his toes reaching to turn the TV off with his right hand. It's not something I want to encourage (playing with the TV) but I was also excited to see him using his right hand like that.

Amanda said...

Way to go Sammy!!!

That is fantastic! I'm so impressed with the supinating.

Kiera said...

Congratulations Sammy! Heis as cute as ever! That is a great reason for celebration!!!

Erin said...

Way to go! That is awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...