Monday, July 28, 2008

Little Boy+Marker

At the cabin the girls were coloring and they must of dropped a marker on the floor. Sammy was playing quietly in the porch and I was talking with my grandpa. Sammy crawled in carrying a marker and a big smile on his face.

We are going to be heading out to Texas in a week. We are getting back two days before the girls start school (August 18th), so I have paperwork and things to get done this week for them and general trip stuff. Daniel has scheduled some posts for our family blog about the cabin and things. But he is busy with his last week of his internship and has some MBA meetings this week gearing up for the new semester. Unless Sammy surprises us and takes some independent steps I am taking a blogging vacation till the girls are back in school. I am ready for the whole school routine and I think it will be so nice to just have therapy one day a week this fall too. I am excited to get back to my spinning class at the Y, I miss the ladies there. Anna starts her preschool September 10th, so then my mornings will be just me and the boys. I feel kind of bad that I am so excited about this! It will be really good for Anna to be in school and she is so excited to go, my only problem will be Joseph being mad that he doesn't get to ride the little school bus, Anna keeps telling him that they will let him ride a few times. We went out and got the three girls their school supplies, new tennis shoes, and there first day outfit (which the all wanted to be matching, but in different colors). Anyways, hope you all enjoy the rest of your summer! It just flew by, though I am actually looking forward to fall.

1 comment:

Kiera said...

Hey -- there was a guy at college that ended up looking a lot like Sammy in that picture. Whole different set of circumstances though -- LOL!

I love the photo! The purple matches his shirt! I am glad that you were able to catch it on camera!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...