Thursday, June 5, 2008

15 months!

Sammy is 15 months today. I can't believe how fast time flies by. Sammy rarely belly crawls these days. He also has been pulling up (still mostly to his knees, though once in awhile to a stand) in the crawling position. He used to belly crawl to his destination, sit back up and then pull up from there. This "new" way still amazes me to think how hard it must be for him to balance all his weight on his left side to do that. I feel bad but it makes me SO happy to see him crawling "regular" and pulling up "regular". Even our therapist was like amazed today and said "OH NO Sammy! If you keep doing this well I will have to discharge you." I was like NO WAY! She is one of my sanities through all of this, I need to see her as much as Sammy does. LOL.

5 comments:

Kiera said...

Sammy is doing wonderful! I love the teethy grin!!!

I know what you mean about how having OT and PT helps to save sanity!

Happy 15 month birthday Sammy!

Anonymous said...

Happy 15 month birthday Sammy!!
Sounds like he is doing great!
I have to say, I love reading you guys' blogs, because it's so inspiring! Just when I think, oh Leah is never going to "real" crawl--I come here and see Sammy doing it; it give me such hope! Way to go Sammy!

I also just told our OT that she really is my therapist. She's not only a great OT, but a great listener--I would be lost without her.

Love the picture! Too cute!!

* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...

That toothy grin is precious!!!!!!! Happy 15 months :)

Barbara said...

Happy 15 months - the toothy grin is too cute! You guys have a lot to celebrate - Sammy has done so much recently. Go Sammy!!!!!

Tara said...

Sammy is just the cutest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...