Today we were finally able to get a cell phone video of Sammy crawling. He begins now from a sitting position crawling hands and knees, but then when he really wants to go somewhere he gets back on his belly to go fast. We are hoping that with a little practice he will be able to sustain the crawling position longer.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Sammy REALLY Crawls
Today we were finally able to get a cell phone video of Sammy crawling. He begins now from a sitting position crawling hands and knees, but then when he really wants to go somewhere he gets back on his belly to go fast. We are hoping that with a little practice he will be able to sustain the crawling position longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That is absolutely wonderful and amazing!! This video just made my day - Go Sammy!
That is awesome!! Look at him GO!!! I am so happy that he is crawling and you were able to get it on video to share it with us!!
Yay, Sammy! He looks great!
Suze~
You totally inspired me to post a video of Kailey's crawling...sometimes I think no one really cares at the point where their kiddos are running (especially since Kailey has developmental delays, not something PT can help). But you inspired me to celebrate, whether they care or not.
Thank you!
I have tears in my eyes - I am so happy for you! He is doing wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing and I am so glad you caught it on video!!!
Awesome, Just Awesome!! What a great video! I'm so glad that you got a video of it.I always love to see what other "hemi" babies are up too! Way to go Sammy, keep on moving!
Way to go Sammy! That's awesome!
Post a Comment