Today is the girls last day of school. Lillian woke up this morning with a HIGH fever and just achey all over, poor girl. She missed her last day of school. She was so sad but felt miserable there was no way she could of went. I am sad because tonight we were going to go out on a date, the girls were going to our friends house. We were going to go see the new Indiana Jones movie, but my friend says she will just watch them next Friday, that was SO nice of her to reschedule. We have a great system going where we switch off months and go out. It is nice because their kids are GOLD, just so well behaved, so good that when they are here it is almost easier because our kids are occupied. They are one of those families that you just really admire. I don't know how they do it and really have it all together. Hopefully this arrangement will keep on working for years and years.
I am feeling lazy today, just not wanting to do anything. I need to put laundry away, but here I am just surfing the net. Lillian is watching a movie with Anna and Joseph, which is nice because they NEVER will watch tv without someone down there with them. Isn't that horrible that I want my kids to watch tv! But I just am like I said feeling lazy.
We had to cancel therapy AGAIN because of Lillian being sick. I feel like a crazy person having to cancel so much lately. On Monday I went to therapy and was chit chatting with a mom there. Well, after about ten minutes I thought OH maybe Steph doesn't know we are here. I asked the front desk lady, and she was like OH remember Steph isn't here today? I am like OH MY GOSH, I AM A NERD! I mean really how crazy can you be? We only had Infant Development therapy this week and only that next week because our PT is out of town and Monday is memorial day.
Sammy had his first watermelon yesterday. He LOVED it. Couldn't get enough. In the summer we go through two watermelons a week, if you can believe that! I sometimes still think I should be able to just buy one gallon of milk or one loaf of bread. I really sometimes go to the store and bring one loaf of bread home, and Daniel is like this is going to last us one day hun! We probably go through at least 6 loafs of bread a week and about 4 gallons of milk. It just makes it harder to run into the store when you have to always buy that much. We have an extra fridge out in the garage, I normally buy A LOT of milk at one time so it last us a couple of weeks. Then I go to the bread store normally for cheaper bread and then put it in the deep freeze. It is only when I run into the store for something quick when I forget we need LOTS more then one gallon or one loaf of bread.
OK sorry for the ramble post. But it is nice once in awhile to just write random thoughts down. Better go put my laundry away or play with my kids. Hahaha.

2 comments:
Ahh, poor Lillian. I hope she feels better soon. What a bummer to miss the last day of school!
I love reading your random thoughts! First all of, I hope that Lillian is feeling better. That is so sad to miss the last day of school.
I can imagine that you go through tons of food with your whole crew. We live a block from a Cub Foods, so I am so spoiled when it comes to grocery shopping. In the summer, we usually just buy food for a couple of days so that we can get all sorts of fresh fruits and veggies
Post a Comment