Joseph is totally a boy. He has no time for cuddling or anything that requires him to sit for an extended period of time. Unless it is a book about something with wheels or dinosaurs. But then he will surprise me by saying "Bless you mommy!" after I sneeze or coming up to me and saying "You pretty". Yesterday, he made this flower for me at church. He didn't really understand that it was mother's day, but right after his class he ran up to me and said "For you mommy!". Daniel has given me dozens of roses and flowers in the past nine years, but this paper flower was my favorite flower of all time.
Monday, May 12, 2008
The best flower
Joseph is totally a boy. He has no time for cuddling or anything that requires him to sit for an extended period of time. Unless it is a book about something with wheels or dinosaurs. But then he will surprise me by saying "Bless you mommy!" after I sneeze or coming up to me and saying "You pretty". Yesterday, he made this flower for me at church. He didn't really understand that it was mother's day, but right after his class he ran up to me and said "For you mommy!". Daniel has given me dozens of roses and flowers in the past nine years, but this paper flower was my favorite flower of all time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh! How precious :)
That is so sweet! Isn't it crazy how at such a young age the difference between boys are girls is so evident? I have a brother that was born when I was 15 years old, he is the only boy in our family. He was all boy from the start...knocking down baby gates, jumping off of furniture, etc. He was very sweet though, you used to say he wanted to be just like me when he grew up (but a boy)!!
That is beautiful! It is so sweet that Joseph made it for you. I love it!
I agree with the differences between boys and girls. Reichen saw a tractor when they were doing some work in our neighborhood and we could barely pry his eyes off of it....
Post a Comment