Sunday, April 13, 2008

Finally Got IT!!!



We were finally able to get a video of Sammy transitioning back to a sitting position. Now he is showing off, crawling a bit then sitting back up, then crawling some more. It is SO cute to watch him. Daniel and I were laying in bed last night talking about how awesome it is that Sammy is sitting back up and I asked, "Were we ever this excited when the other kids sat back up?" Daniel said "Maybe when they first did it, but we have been talking about this for TWO weeks now!" We both just laughed!!!

*Pardon nakey baby, he was really messy after dinner so we stripped him down!*

3 comments:

Karly said...

Yay Sammy! He looks awesome. Kailey doesn't crawl yet (just rolling), but when she learned how to transition into sitting she would never stay on her tummy, LOL. She would just sit there clapping for herself. Sammy looks just as proud. Tell him that Kailey is giving him a round of applause. :)

Barbara said...

That's wonderful! He's doing great and making that sitting up thing look effortless. Bennett started doing this about 3-4 weeks ago and I'm still amazed when he does it and it's still a big topic of conversation in our family!

Tara said...

I LOVE IT!! I had to watch the video several times because it is so just great to see (and adorable)! Way to GO SAMMY! He looks like a pro! He is just too cute and those eyes....ahh!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...