Sunday, April 20, 2008

"Brovers"

Sammy and Joseph have been playing so nicely together. They have been "brooming" their cars and even pretend to wrestle each other. It has been so fun to watch them be "brovers". Joseph is super protective of Sammy. If Sammy gets within five feet of the stairs, Joseph runs over there and says "Sammy don't fall down!" In the car when we are waiting to get the girls from school, I give Joseph crackers to feed to Sammy. The way that the car seats are arranged Sammy has to grab the cracker with his left hand. Well, yesterday I passed back some food for Joseph and all of a sudden Joseph is crying. I look back and Sammy had grabbed it from him and was scarfing it down. The girls and I laughed so hard it was too funny!

3 comments:

Kiera said...

I love the cracker story! I keep telling Drew that little dude will be able to get away with anything with us as long as he uses his right hand. "Oh, Reichen is pulling the cats tail, but look it is with righty -- great job kiddo" ;)

Tara said...

How sweet! Joseph better watch out for that lil Sammy!! Sammy's best therapy comes from his siblings...I am sure!!

Anonymous said...

You have such cute boys!! I sure wish I could see them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...