Then yesterday he actually clapped his hands. For awhile now, I have been practicing with him and he continues to use his nice belly to clap. He was putting his car down the track and I said "YEAH SAMMY!" and he used both hands to clap. I was like "WHOO HOO!" and it wasn't even a fisted clap it was a three finger open on the left side and he supenated even. Today at church when all the kids were singing he kept clapping and clapping for their nice music!!!
I know most kids have been clapping for ages, but this is actually pretty hard for hemi kids from what I have heard and normally clap fisted on the one side. Or if you are like Sammy think belly clapping is the way to go.
As with all of his new tricks, I can't get him to "perform" for the camera. But I will post a picture when I get it!

5 comments:
Way to go Sammy! Malayna will still clap with her right hand fisted sometimes and she's 3. So I know how big of a deal this is! Yay!!
Yay, Sammy! I love that he was using his belly first though. That had to be adorable.
Oh my gosh! I love it. Sammy is doing something new every single day! That is GREAT! I love the clapping. I remember in church when Mia clapped for the first time (without us prompting her) after the birthday song. I wanted to ball!! Keep up the great work Sammy!
Oops, forgot to mention how cute the blowing kisses is! We've been trying to get Mia to do that, she just won't. I think she is just too stuborn. I hope you can capture all this cuteness on camera soon!
Tara, I was telling someone that I don't think Anna ever did blow kisses, she just didn't want to! Like she just didn't want to roll over, she is still just HER OWN WOMAN! We can't tame her either.....a wild flower that one. Just today I told her that she needed to take a nap because we have a busy night. Fifteen minutes later she comes up and tells me I better wink at her when I tell her to take a nap (meaning she doesn't have to take one!). Where do they come up with this stuff!!! I am sure Mia is just the same way, watch out! I predict Anna and Mia will be thirteen stealing our car keys!
Post a Comment