Moms can't get sick everything goes downhill when we do. I am one of the fortunate people that rarely gets sick. Well I got a good one yesterday. I had heard of this stomach bug that is going around, but it just kept missing us. Anyways the good part of it all is loosing five pounds in a day! Wish me luck and energy to keep up with my crew!
A super great thing that happened is Sammy is getting up on his hands and knees and rocking. We are really happy that he is able to put weight on "lefty". WHOO HOO Sammy! I want him to be getting into everything and making all kinds of messes. Oh how life has changed. I told Daniel the other day that I would not ever get mad at one of the kids for making a big mess.....I am starting to reconsider that because the playroom is horrible right now!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment