The results of the MRI are a bit confusing to me right now. But I wanted to talk about the actual MRI. Sammy did SO well. The nurses at our hospital are GREAT! They gave him numbing medicine to help when they put the IV in and they put the IV in his foot. The actual MRI lasted about an hour. I was freaking out because they told us 45 minutes to an hour. But they added extra shots per the radiologist that came to view. All in all a good day, but like some of you already know the report is confusing to us so once I know how to explain it I will write about that too.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
MRI
The results of the MRI are a bit confusing to me right now. But I wanted to talk about the actual MRI. Sammy did SO well. The nurses at our hospital are GREAT! They gave him numbing medicine to help when they put the IV in and they put the IV in his foot. The actual MRI lasted about an hour. I was freaking out because they told us 45 minutes to an hour. But they added extra shots per the radiologist that came to view. All in all a good day, but like some of you already know the report is confusing to us so once I know how to explain it I will write about that too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment