
Sammy is officially ONE! I can't believe how fast it goes by. He is this bundle of positive energy in our life. I am always so amazed at his positive spirit. He truly is a blessing in my life. With all of my kids I early on could see different talents that they have, and his is totally his sweet nature and happiness that radiates from him. Everywhere we go people comment on how handsome he is OF COURSE but also that he is so happy ALL the time and waves and smiles at complete strangers. Just a good boy! Notice him raising "lefty" so good in the picture too. His range of motion is getting MUCH better in that arm!
Go to our family blog to see more pictures of him eating and just having a good day. We celebrated a day early because the MRI was scheduled for his birthday.
www.wardfamily7.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment