Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Crabby Baby=Crabby Mom

Sammy is so crabby today and yesterday. It is making me crabby, since I can't get mad at him, I feel like getting mad at random people. Like slow drivers, long lines at Wal-mart etc. Hopefully this cold/teething thing will subside soon and we can all get some more rest around this house. I did score some deals at Wal-Mart today despite the long lines. For any coupon people out there the Honey Bunches of Oats coupon reset, so go print some more! I am wishing the Johnson Bath Buddies coupon would reset soon. I love that soap. For me and the kids. LOL.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that soap too! I wish I could get more of that coupon!!

And don't feel bad about being mad at slow drivers and especially anything to do with Walmart. Take out all of your frustrations on that place!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...