Tuesday, April 7, 2009

CIT-Day Twelve/Thirteen

Super, so, sick Sammy. Poor little guys in our house picked up a very bad bug. High fevers, Sammy has the croupy cough, the aches. Yesterday, Joseph and Sammy were both heads on their pillows watching Bob the Builder. I was upstairs doing stuff and came down to check on the them. Joseph said "Mom, Sammy and I are playing a game." I was thinking, this game is quite less of a mess then your usual games, but made me feel bad for them just laying there. Then Joseph about an hour after waking up from his nap said to the girls "Well, it's six o'clock girls.....time to go to bed." Daniel and I just laughed. We did actually put everyone to bed really early hoping they would feel better today. But the boys both woke up the same. Hopefully today they will rest up and feel better.

Of course, Sammy is at that age where he just picks up every bug. I was hoping that he wouldn't get sick during the casting time so we wouldn't have to cancel therapy. We didn't even get to do any of our home exercises yesterday because he was just too sick. We did have a great weekend though, and we are continually seeing steady progress.

4 comments:

Heather Mosley said...

This is one of the saddest pics I have ever seen of Sammy. Poor Sammy, you and your brother need to get better soon.

Barbara said...

Poor guy - that picture just breaks my heart. I hope everyone feels better soon.

Kiera said...

Ohhh.. That picture is heartbreaking. He has such beautiful blue eyes and you can tell he is not feeling well! I hope he and Joseph feel better soon.

That is very cute about the 6 o'clock story. Drew and I both had a giggle over that!

Grandma Tex said...

Samuel's eyes tells me he is one sick little guy. I hate it when the babies get sick.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...