Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Noodle Therapy!

We didn't go to therapy yesterday. We had our second morning of our heater not working. We stayed home watched Winnie the Pooh Christmas covered with lots of blankets. By lunch time it was working pretty well. Anyways, lately I have been noticing that little daily experiences are the best "therapy" for Sammy. My friend is having her baby today and we are watching their other kids, she brought noodles in a cup for lunch. OH Sammy loved these noodles. I am going to have to get some of these for him. He used both hands was feeding himself with both hands, he just couldn't get enough of them. I couldn't get him to say noodles though. I said "Sammy is this your new favorite food?" He just shook his head YES!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Yay for noodles!! My kids love them. DAve makes them for dinner anytime we are in a hurry.

Amanda said...

That's amazing! Sammy is so cute with the noodles sticking out of his mouth! Haha!

Kiera said...

Great idea! He is so grown up already! I cannot believe how big he is getting!

Ellen Seidman said...

Noodle therapy totally made me smile. You are so right, everyday stuff we do with our kids can count just as much as a therapy session.

I like noodle therapy, too--a bowl of pasta always cheers me up! Make that carb therapy, actually. I have a carb problem. :)

Barbara said...

I too love noodle therapy - I might have some tonight. Although I don't look nearly as cute as Sammy when I'm eating!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...