The boys just love legos lately. They make them into airplanes, cars, trains, helicopters and sometimes motorcycles. They crack me up with all their sounds affects. Sammy is quite the builder. I love that he has to use two hands but since he loves playing with them it isn't a "real" therapy toy. Just two brothers building with legos.
He ran into a the electrical socket that is under the island thing. After crying and looking in the mirror he said "Its ok mom Spiderman would say AWESOME!" I didn't even know he knew the word awesome, so of course I was laughing at my black eyed boy.
6 comments:
What happen to Joseph's eye?
Cute pictures. Isn't it great when they do therapy without even knowing it?
He ran into a the electrical socket that is under the island thing. After crying and looking in the mirror he said "Its ok mom Spiderman would say AWESOME!" I didn't even know he knew the word awesome, so of course I was laughing at my black eyed boy.
We love legos too:)
My kids love legos too. We even got Ady a set of Pink ones.
I love the pictures that show the bumps and bruises that little kids get when they are playing hard! They look so pathetic and cute!
That is great that those two play together so well!
Post a Comment