
We have never had any toy guns. Somehow Sammy decided that the rolling pin that we use for playdough should be a gun. He makes the gun noise and thinks it is so fun to shoot things. Where do they get these things? Normally it is Joseph that leads Sammy into sword fighting with sticks and wrestling. But this time it was Sammy who lead Joseph.
3 comments:
Ohh I love a post from you on a Tuesday! Makes me excited! Oh the things I look forward too!! :)
All I can say is "boys will be boys" and your boys are super cute doing just that...being boys!
Oh and I have to tell you that I think you are super mom! You mentioned in a comment to me about us who only have 1 child being super moms, heck you have 5 and are dealing with 1 with special needs. You rock and are the quintessantial super mom! I pray for a big family, one day, but for now all my strengh and energy goes into Leah and helping her succeed. How you do that (and do it well) for Sammy and have the power to take care of 4 other children amazes me to no end! You are an amazing Mom!
Oh goodness, Suze! I am not sure I am ready for a boy. Although looking at those cuties of yours, it can't be all that crazy, right?!
Post a Comment