
I wanted to take a video of Sammy standing back up. He is really getting much more consistent at doing it. Which is so good for him, because then he can keep walking when he falls down. I have noticed that after awhile he gets tired and will go back to crawling. Tonight, he turned around while he was walking. The kids were running around dancing, and he was trying so hard to run in a circle after them. It still amazes me to see him walking like such a big boy. Pardon the fighting and crying in the background and it was snack time LOL.
5 comments:
Great Job Sammy!!!
Yay Sammy! He looks like such a big boy and so much like Joseph...Adorable!
YAY for Sammy!! He looks so handsome in the first picture. What a big boy!
That is so great! He is amazing.
Well done Sammy!! I love the pants:)
Post a Comment